Your agreement with Aspire Vacations
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you agree to the Aspire Vacations booking conditions by signing the Aspire Vacations Booking & Payment Electronic agreement, which will be emailed to you at the time of confirming your booking. Your signature will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions:
1. Agent for Suppliers: Aspire Vacations LLC (“Aspire Vacations”) acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
2. Risks of Travel and Release: You agree that it is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of any party not under our control, or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illnesses, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website, click on “Find International travel Information” then click on “Country Information”, and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. You hereby expressly assume all of these risks and dangers, and you hereby expressly agree to forever release, discharge and hold us, and our agents, employees, officers, directors, associates, affiliated companies, guides, group leaders, and subcontractors harmless against any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, suits, claims, and demands of any and every kind and nature whatsoever which you now have or which may hereafter arise out of or in connection with these risks and dangers.
3. Foreign Entry Rules: You assume complete responsibility for providing valid passports, visas, vaccinations, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
We have no responsibility for COVID-19-related requirements that travel suppliers and governments may impose from time to time, such as health affidavit forms, health screenings prior to departure or upon arrival, face coverings, or quarantines. For the latest COVID-19 government travel regulations, we recommend going to IATA’s website. For the latest travel supplier requirements, check the supplier’s home page.
4. Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay any travel planning, change, and other fees that may apply to your reservation. Your Aspire Consultant will advise any applicable fees at the time of consultation and quotation. All fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will try to assist you with rebooking if the Supplier allows it, and a fee may apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking in the case of a trip cost change.
5. COVID Rebooking: If requested, we will assist with obtaining any refunds due or rebooking trips using future credits, a nonrefundable fee will apply for such services.
6. Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. You hereby consent to any such price increases and authorize your credit or debit card to be used for them. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms.
7. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that, unless you buy a cancel-for-any-reason policy, most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. You agree to hold us harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to COVID-19 or any other claim under the policy.
8. Credit Card Merchant: We recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if Aspire Vacations is the credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, Aspire Vacations will advocate on your behalf and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against us.
9. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Fairfield County, Connecticut will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.